No Yeast Pizza Dough in under 10 minutes
Homemade no yeast delicious pizza dough in less than 10 minutes. its possible. Using baking powder instead of yeast makes it possible to make pizza dough in under 10 minutes.
I ran out of flour and still had this chick pea flour – I never used, cause I don’t like it – but I used it cause I have to. Chickpea flour has a yellow-y color and is gluten free. I adapted the recipe from @bbcgoodfood
- 3/4 cup all purpose flour
- 1/2 cup chickpea flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 tablespoon olive oil
- 3/4 to 1 cup water
- Mix all dry ingredients
- Mix all wet ingredients
- Mix wet & dry and knead for 4 minutes
- Dough should be soft but not sticky!!!
- Top with toppings
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes in preheated oven 200c/400f until crispy and slightly light golden brown.
- Olive oil
- Tomato sauce
- Vegan cheese
Finishes after baking
- Red onion
As always, questions or remarks just shout to email@example.com