Pumpkin Pizza Crust!
All you need is a couple of ingredients and a sprinkle of willingness to try new things!
You need :
- 1 small pumpkin, it needs to fit in a micro wave oven.
- 200 g / 1.5 cups oats
- 3 tablespoons of olive oil
- sea salt
- 1 clove of garlic
- 2 sprigs of fresh thyme
- Preheat oven 200c/400f
- Cook pumpkin, 10 minutes in micro wave oven, do not peel pumpkin
- Meanwhile blend oats in blender until you get oat flower
- Remove pumpkin from oven. Cut in half. Remove seeds. Scoop out flesh.
- Transfer all ingredients to food processor and blend
- Transfer mix to a bowl and knead for a couple of minutes (its a sticky mess, dont worry)
- Wrap in plastic and let rest in the fridge for 10 minutes
- Roll out dough and your crust is ready for the oven.
- Bake for approx. 20 minutes but add your favorite toppings first ;)))
Good luck! Enjoy!
And until next time, Mich, XO